CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Cards - my favourite to make


I think that baby cards have to be the ones I prefer to make most of all. Even more so when they are for our first grandchild. All I have to hope now is that they don't decide to change her name, as I will be busy making even more.
I've decided that if they do change their minds, I will add these to the digital scrapbook that I'm going to make, so then she will know what she may have been called.

I don't think there will be a change of mind though as Daddy has already put her name on the nursery wall, so changing that could be quite tricky.
We have also seen a 3D scan of her and I'm amazed at what technology allows us to see, she is so like her Daddy! Even great Grandma thought so when she saw it.
Anyway, with all the images I've been collecting over the last 9 months, I am still making cards for her although the special one with all details on it, will have to wait until she arrives.

No comments: